How We’re Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the Old Mill District
For the safety and health of our guests and tenants, the Old Mill District is complying with all state, county and city regulations in regards to COVID-19. Masks must be worn indoors and outside when social distancing is not possible.
• All restaurants are open for takeout, delivery and curbside service and the majority are offering outdoor dining with the help of fire pits, heating lamps, tents, and/or blankets. View their menus and hours here.
• All of our retail stores are open for in-store shopping experience with social distancing measures.
• All public Old Mill District bathrooms are open with amplified cleaning regiments.
• Events and gatherings with more than 25 people are prohibited.
• Our security team has increased their monitoring of the district to 24 hours a day.