How We’re Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the Old Mill District
For the safety and health of our guests and tenants, the Old Mill District is complying with all state, county and city regulations in regards to COVID-19.
• Restaurants are open with social distancing regulations for sit-down, takeout and delivery service. View their menus and hours here.
• You can still purchase your favorite items as most of our retailers are open for in-store shopping with social distancing mandates.
• All public Old Mill District bathrooms are open with amplified cleaning regiments.
• Events and gatherings with more than 25 people are prohibited.
• Our security team has increased their monitoring of the district to 24 hours a day.