To our friends, partners and guests:
The Old Mill District and Les Schwab Amphitheater are closely monitoring COVID-19 with the health and safety of our community first and foremost in all our decision making.
Adjusted hours or services
– We’ve encouraged our tenants to follow the guidelines put out by the CDC to keep staff and guests healthy. Some tenants have temporarily adjusted their hours or temporarily closed. Here’s a complete list of all the retail businesses in the Old Mill District and their updated hours.
– Restaurants in the Old Mill District are providing to-go meal options, curbside pickup and many also offer delivery service through apps like Uber Eats, Bend Take Out and Postmates. Order your family’s meal from one of our delicious restaurants and pick up dessert from Ben & Jerry’s. A full list of our restaurants is here.
We’re taking the following actions to ensure the well-being of our guests and employees in the Old Mill District and Les Schwab Amphitheater:
– Our in-house janitorial team has increased their cleaning efforts throughout the Old Mill District, specifically focusing more energy on restrooms, patio areas, stairs, and other areas that have a high volume of contact. All public restrooms in the Old Mill District are equipped with hand soap and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– We’re staying in constant contact with city of Bend and state of Oregon officials, as well as the Deschutes County Health Department and Oregon Health Authorities.
– We’ve intensified messaging to our Old Mill District and Les Schwab Amphitheater employees and tenants regarding the Center for Disease Control’s safety precautions, including best practices such as frequent hand washing, regular hand sanitizing, working from home, staying home when sick and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
CDS Workplace Guidelines
While this is a fluid situation, we’re confident our community will emerge from this stronger and healthier than ever before.
All the best,
The staff at the Old Mill District and Les Schwab Amphitheater
Leave A Comment