Don’t let them fool you, Dads love to be celebrated, too.
Father’s Day is fast approaching – it’s Sunday, June 18 – and we’ve got suggestions to help you share the love with the rad dad figures in your life!
- Tickets to a concert at Hayden Homes Amphitheater: How about a gorgeous day along the river watching their favorite artist play all their jams? Buy tickets online here or in-person at the Ticket Mill in the Old Mill District. Those memories made dancing and laughing outside will last forever.
- Sweet gear or a guided trip from Confluence Fly Shop: Owner Tye Krueger has this shop well stocked with flies, rods and tackle to help you treat dad to a great day of fly fishing in Central Oregon, and they’ve partnered with Deep Canyon Outfitters to offer top-notch fishing and hunting adventures. Confluence makes it easy for you to hook dad up with an adventure he’ll remember.
- Licensed to Grill spice set from Savory Spice: OK, you can’t go wrong with any of the spice sets at Savory, but this one feels especially appropriate as the weather heats up and grills are getting more use. And awesome dads deserve awesome spices.
- Get him outside with REI: If dad bikes, hikes, skis, camps, trail runs, or pretty much anything that takes place outside, REI in the Old Mill District is your one stop shop to find the goods that’ll make him smile.
- Old Mill District gift cards: Want your Pop to have some options? Get him an Old Mill District gift card and he’ll have his choice of anything and everything available in our neck of the woods. Old Mill District gift cards are redeemable at every shop, restaurant, art gallery, movie theater and fitness studio in the Old Mill District.
Leave A Comment