Don’t let them fool you, Dads love to be celebrated, too.
Father’s Day is soon upon us – it’s this Sunday, June 16! – and we’ve got some suggestions to help you share the love with your favorite father figure.
- Tickets to The Roots on Saturday, June 15: How about a gorgeous day along the ringer listening to one of the most innovative hip hop’s bands of all-time? Buy tickets here online or in person at Grafletics, the Old Mill District’s newest retailer, which has taken over the ticket purchasing functions of the Ticket Mill. Doors to the show open at 5 p.m., concert starts at 6:30 p.m., and those memories with Questlove, Black Thought and Captain Kirk Douglas will last forever.
- Sweet Central Oregon gear from Grafletics: Did we mention we’ve got a new retail shop selling awesome original gear? There’s a lot to love at Grafletics, but we’re especially found of owner/designer Rick Gilbert’s new Central Oregon line. Check out the sweet Bend, Smith Rock and Deschutes River hats, T-shirts and hoodies.
- Licenced to Grill spice set from Savory Spice: OK, you can’t go wrong with any of the spice sets at Savory, but this one feels especially appropriate as the weather heats up and grills are getting more use. And awesome dads deserve awesome spices.
- Bend-area Adventure Map from REI: If Dad bikes, hikes, skies or trail runs, he’ll want an updated trails map.
- Old Mill District gift cards: Want your Pop to have some options? Get him an Old Mill District gift card and he’ll have his choice of anything and everything available in our neck of the woods. Old Mill District gift cards are redeemable at every shop, restaurant, art gallery, movie theater and fitness studio in the Old Mill District.