Regal Cinemas set to reopen later this month in Bend
The Old Mill District and Regal Cinemas are thrilled to welcome guests back to movies!
The Regal Old Mill ScreenX & IMAX in the Old Mill District is scheduled to reopen Friday, April 23.
“We’re ecstatic to have Regal reopen on April 23, which coincides with the release of ‘Mortal Kombat,’” Old Mill District marketing director Beau Eastes says. “Regal is a long-time partner of the Old Mill District, and we’re thrilled to get that movie crowd back down here.”
Regal has announced a series of safety measures in line with their April reopening plans, including:
- Regal employees will undergo daily health screenings including temperature checks where mandated.
- Employees will be required to wash hands at minimum every 30 to 60 minutes, dependent on job role.
- All employees will be required to wear masks.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times while in the theatre lobby and auditoriums. This includes face shields with masks or appropriate nose and mouth coverings (i.e. Gaiter). Regal will provide masks to guests who arrive at the theatre without one. Masks can be removed only while eating and drinking while seated in an auditorium. Employees monitor auditoriums throughout each performance as a standard practice.
- We are Increasing our fresh air intake by 50%-100% above normal levels (which will help circulate more fresh air throughout auditoriums).
- Our reservation system will maintain two empty seats between groups (1 seat at recliner locations) to maintain proper social distancing throughout the movie.
- Along with the ability to purchase tickets in advance on the Regal mobile app, guests now have the ability to purchase concession items too from the app when in-theatre.
- Every other register will be closed to maintain social distancing.
- A reduced menu offering will be temporarily available.
Leave A Comment