If you have children, you know it is essential to make a visit to the big guy before Christmas Eve, but there are many other reasons to visit SantaLand in the Old Mill District this year. Here they are:
5. It’s lovely. If nothing else, you have to come down and see all the gorgeous Christmas decorations and the many beautiful trees in SantaLand. It will get you in the spirit!
4. There’s a kid’s play area. Are the kids tired of schlepping around with you? Give them a break with some giant legos and coloring books.
3. It smells nice. Yep, DANI Bath and Body has another holiday popup store in the Old Mill District this season, and this year, it is inside SantaLand. Those all-natural soy candles have the best smells in the world. We’re sure of it.
2. You can give back. The Rotary Tree of Joy is set up in SantaLand, and you can pick the tag of a child in need off the tree to buy them a gift for Christmas. Each child has a name, age, and gift ideas. You just need to return the unwrapped item by December 15.
1. Santa. Good old St. Nick is here in SantaLand every Friday-Sunday from 11-5, plus Monday Dec 23rd from 11-5. You can get a memorable photo with him, and your kids can tell him exactly what they want in their stockings. Photos are very reasonable, and you can choose a print or a JPEG delivered right to your email.
Leave A Comment