Beat the back-to-school blues and BOP on over to Bend, Oregon for a fall family adventure and a visit to Hayden Homes Amphitheater.
Find yourselves surrounded by cascade lakes, plentiful places to play and memorable moments at Hayden Homes Amphitheater. Artists like the GOO GOO Dolls and O.A.R., Rick Springfield and pop stars KIDZ BOP, who debut Friday, Sept. 8, will elevate all your moods!
Stay and Play
- Free Spirit Yoga + Ninja + Play – An exciting and unique family-focused activity center in the Old Mill District. For kids, their amazing ninja warrior gym has plenty of open play times and super-fun kids ninja warrior classes!
- Wheel Fun Bike Rentals – From classic cruisers and multispeed bikes to Surrey cycles, and now electric bikes, they have something wheely fun for everyone to explore Bend’s trail system. Plus, take advantage of the Happy Hour special and get $10-off rentals after 4 p.m.!
- High Desert Museum – Brimming with interactive and engaging exhibits for the whole family. Wildlife programs—porcupines, otters, reptiles, a bobcat—meet them all up close. Raptors of the Desert Sky—hawks, owls and other raptors—soar overhead. Not to mention living history – step back into 1904 and join the Miller Family tending the garden and working the sawmill.
Wheel Fun Bike Rentals
- Three Sisters Wilderness – Cruise up Cascade Lakes Highway before is closes for the season to take in the natural beauty surrounding Todd Lake, Lucky Lake Trail (2.9 mi) or grab a patio seat at Elk Lake Lodge for a basket of crispy chicken fingers and primo views of South Sister!
- Tumalo Falls – 15 minutes west of Bend, this 97-foot waterfall is surrounded by forest and cliffs that combine to make an amazing backdrop for a family portrait or an Instagram selfie.
- Wanderlust Tours – Embark with the crew on a guided tour of Crater Lake National Park, a geologic marvel home to one of the most stunning bodies of water in the world.
Rest and Repeat:
- Hilton Garden Inn – Unwind with a stay in the Old Mill District mere steps from Regal Cinemas and retail stores a plenty, or stay in and order room service while savoring the mountain views.
- Riverhouse on the Deschutes – Immerse yourself in the perfect balance of relaxation, modern sophistication and world-class amenities on the banks of the Deschutes River.
- Campfire Hotel – relax at the newly-renovated, mountain-chic spot offering edgy, affordable and fun accommodations including a year-round hot tub, fire pit and more!
Check out the full Hayden Homes Amphitheater lineup here, and find more ideas on how to rock the perfect trip to Bend at visitbend.com.
This campaign is supported in part by a grant from the Bend Cultural Tourism Fund, a Visit Bend Project.