Dave is near.
We’re as excited as you are to have the Dave Matthews Band back in Bend.
Here’s the answer to some of the questions we’ve been receiving the past week. Hope this helps!
- Gates open at 5 p.m. and the show is set to start at 7 p.m. No opener, just three-plus hours of DMB!
- No blankets or low-profile chairs. Bring an extra jacket or coat as temperatures are expected to get down into the 40s tonight.
- Bring an empty water bottle! We offer free water fill stations throughout the Amphitheater.
- No outside food or drinks, no hula hoops or poi spin balls, and no pets.
- Yes, we expect folks to line up at the gates early in the day as all seating is general admission.
- Parking will be tight. We suggest the upper Old Mill District lots above Regal Cinema on SW Bluff Drive, The Pavilion ice skating rink, or Riverbend Dog Park. Uber, Lyft and local cab companies are great options, as well as riding your bike.
Have more questions? Give us a ring at 541.312.8510. We’re happy to help.