We’re pretty stoked to have unofficial Lords of Portland at the Les Schwab Amphitheater this evening.
Here’s the answer to some of the questions we’ve been receiving the past week about the Portugal. The Man show. Hope this helps!
- Gates open at 5 p.m. and Shabazz Palaces are expected to start at 6:30 p.m. Might be the best hip hop act to stop in Bend the last few years, don’t miss them. They’re touring with Lauryn Hill for seven shows after their stop at the LSA.
- Low-profile chairs are OK for tonight’s show but no blankets. (A low-profile chair is no more than 33 inches from the top of the chair to the ground.) Also, pack an extra jacket or coat as temperatures are expected to get down into the 40s tonight.
- Bring an empty water bottle! We offer free water fill stations throughout the Amphitheater.
- No outside food or drinks, no hula hoops or poi spin balls, and no pets.
- For parking, we suggest the upper Old Mill District lots above Regal Cinema on SW Bluff Drive, The Pavilion ice skating rink, or Riverbend Dog Park. Uber, Lyft and local cab companies are great options, as well as riding your bike.
Have more questions? Give us a ring at 541.312.8510. We’re happy to help.
Best of all, we’ve still have tickets left to the show! Buy them online here or in person at the Ticket Mill in the Old Mill District until 4 p.m. today. Head over to the Will Call at the Amphitheater after 4 p.m. for in-person purchases.
Finally, here’s a little PTM tease before tonight’s show. See you soon!