To say we are excited to bring one of our all-time favorite jam bands to Bend to kick off their 2015 Summer Tour is a massive understatement. Tickets sold out in record time, further proof that others shared an interest in bouncing around the LSA lawn.
And now, the wait is nearly over. Phish rolls into Bend, Oregon for performances on Tuesday, July 21 and Wednesday, July 22. There’s no doubt about it, the shows will be amazing!
What do you need to know before you join us at Les Schwab Amphitheater? We’ve created a list of Do’s and Don’ts for the upcoming show. Be sure to visit the Bend Concert FAQ page as a supplement. We also encourage out of town visitors to check out the Visit Bend website for additional resources and information.
Phish fans please do:
- Know that Will Call will open at approximately 2p on July 21 and 22.
- Remember, food and drink vendors inside the Les Schwab Amphitheater are cash only. Yes, ATMS are available onsite, but the lines can be long.
- Please have your small backpacks and purses open and ready for security at the gates.
- Share your favorite photos using the #bendconcerts hashtag on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Phish fans, please don’t
- Bring chairs, blankets, beach towels or strollers, they are not allowed inside the venue for this event.
- Plan on camping or on site campfires.
- Park overnight.
- Plan on RVs, camping trailers or buses in the Old Mill District
- Tailgate in the parking lot, it will not be tolerated.
Please note the list of prohibited items and actions below to get you in the gates as soon as possible.
- Smoking of any kind will not be allowed inside the venue
- No illegal Drugs or marijuana
- No outside food or drink
- No pets
- No Hula Hoops, Frisbees, footballs, poi balls, or juggling sticks
- No camelbaks
- No laser pointers
- No selfie-sticks
And a friendly reminder that re-entry will not be allowed.
We are absolutely THRILLED to bring this show to Bend. With the privilege comes a commitment to providing a safe and fun atmosphere for phenomenal performances. We thank you for your understanding and appreciate your continued support!
Leave A Comment