Nothing keeps the winter blues away like fresh, delicious lobster.
Anthony’s at the Old Mill District is rolling out a trio of lobster specials this month, available Monday through Thursday nights. Bend’s premiere seafood restaurant also just launched a fabulous new $12 lunch menu that includes comfort food classics like homemade mac and cheese and a buttermilk fried chicken sandwich, as well as Anthony’s favorites such as their shrimp stuffed avocado and clam chowder.
Monday through Thursday nights, January 6 – February 6.
Lobster Fettuccine – $24 (pictured above)
One-half Lobster tail, asparagus and bacon top fettuccine noodles and tossed with tomatoes in our Lobster cream sauce.
Lobster Dinner – $26 (pictured below)
An oven-roasted, cold water Lobster tail served with dipping butter and almond basmati rice pilaf.
Steak & Lobster – $39
A petite Double R Ranch signature top sirloin paired with an oven-roasted Lobster tail and served with dipping butter.
$12 Lunch Menu
- Oregon Coast Shrimp Stuffed Avocado & Chowder
- Classic Caesar Salad & Chowder
- Classic Macaroni ‘n Cheese
- Blue Cheese Salad with Oregon Cost Shrimp
- Blackened Rockfish Taco & Chowder
- Oregon Coast Dungeness Crab Toast
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger
- Cilantro Poached Ocean Prawn Lettuce Wrap
- Chargrilled Burger