Enhance your escape to Bend with electric moments at Hayden Homes Amphitheater!
Set your sights on a fall adventure in Bend, Oregon and find yourself surrounded by cascade lakes, plentiful happy hour patios and electric moments at Hayden Homes Amphitheater enhanced by artists like Flume, Wilco and electro-pop stars LANY with special guest Surfaces who debut Friday, Sept. 23!
- Three Sisters Wilderness – Cruise up Cascade Lakes Highway before is closes for the season to take in the natural beauty surrounding Lucky Lake Trail (2.9 mi), Doris Lake Trail (4.8 mi) and Sisters Mirror Lake Trail (8.6 mi), among others!
- Tumalo Falls – (Pictured below) 15 minutes west of Bend, this 97-foot waterfall is surrounded by forest and cliffs that combine to make an amazing backdrop for a family portrait or an Instagram selfie.
- Wanderlust Tours – Embark with the crew on a guided tour of Crater Lake National Park, a geologic marvel home to one of the most stunning bodies of water in the world.
- Va Piano Vineyards – Sip phenomenal Walla Walla wine on a spectacular patio overlooking the Deschutes River in the Old Mill District.
- Oregon Whisky Festival – Celebrate Oregon-made Whiskey and the creatives behind the process at Oregon Spirit Distillers Sept. 23.
- Bend Ale Trail –Swilling award-winning craft beer in the Central Oregon sunshine at multiple local breweries, does it get any better?
Rest and Recover:
- Hilton Garden Inn – Unwind with a stay in the Old Mill District mere steps from day spas and retail therapy, or stay in and order room service while savoring the mountain views.
- Riverhouse on the Deschutes – Immerse yourself in the perfect balance of relaxation, modern sophistication and world-class amenities on the banks of the Deschutes River.
- Campfire Hotel – relax at the newly-renovated, mountain-chic spot offering edgy, affordable and fun accommodations including a year-round hot tub, fire pit and more!
Check out the full Hayden Homes Amphitheater lineup here, and find more ideas on how to rock the perfect trip to Bend at visitbend.com.
This campaign is supported in part by a grant from the Bend Cultural Tourism Fund, a Visit Bend Project.
Leave A Comment