Tube rentals, snacks, changing rooms and more offered next to The Pavilion
Floating the Deschutes is about to get a lot more convenient.
Starting Saturday, June 16, Bend floaters will be able to rent a tube, grab sunscreen and load up on snacks all at the Bend Park & Float station next to The Pavilion on Simpson and Bradbury Dr. There’s tons of parking and changing rooms at Bend Park & Float and you’ll be able to hop on the Ride the River shuttle from Drake Park back to your car for just $3.
Here’s the rundown for the new Bend Park & Float station this summer:
- Bend Park & Float station runs from June 16 – Sept. 3
- Tube rentals cost $15 for 2 hours or $30 for all day
- Changing rooms and restrooms
- Large parking area
- Shaved ice, ice cream, and other snacks
- Everything else needed for fun on the river: hats, sunscreen, cell phone cases, river sandals, and more!
- Conveniently located Ride the River shuttle route, which operates from June 16 – Sept. 3
Don’t forget to prep for your float by reading these safety guidelines.
Tumalo Creek Kayak & Canoe’s Bend store, located across the Colorado Street foot bridge, is also the largest paddle outfitter in Central Oregon. They sell affordable dry bags, water-resistant phone cases to stash belongings and a multitude of other paddle gear!