It’s time. The weather is prime. Hop, skip, jump, or rather, bike, hike, fly on over and spend the weekend in Bend!
We’ve got everything you need to take you from the bottom to the top – river canyons to volcanic peaks – amplified by a rollicking good time at Hayden Homes Amphitheater watching artists like Maren Morris, Ziggy Marley, or Irish punk rockers Flogging Molly and the Interrupters who return Sunday, September 18!
How do rock stars do a weekend in Bend? Check it.
- Mt. Bachelor – zoom through dozens of miles of mountain bike trails, or clip into their zip line and soar over playful volcanic creations.
- Sun Country Tours – suit up for a guided raft adventure down the Deschutes River and Big Eddy Falls.
- Bend Ale Trail – cruise through 30 local breweries serving an abundance of award-wining craft beer.
- Rapa Nui Tiki Lounge – hang in the Old Mill District’s second floor island oasis.
- Greg’s Grill – sip happy hour cocktails on the patio along the river trail in the Old Mill District.
Photo courtesy of Visit Bend
- Campfire Hotel – relax at the newly-renovated, mountain-chic spot offering edgy, affordable and fun accommodations including a year-round hot tub, fire pit and more!
- Currents Lounge at Riverhouse on the Deschutes – enjoy brunch on the banks of the Deschutes River.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – soak in the sparkling indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, or the Deschutes River which is mere steps away from the front door.
Photo courtesy of Campfire Hotel
Check out the full Hayden Homes Amphitheater lineup here, and find more ideas on how to rock the perfect trip to Bend at visitbend.com.
This campaign is supported in part by a grant from the Bend Cultural Tourism Fund, a Visit Bend Project.
Leave A Comment