Let’s get spooky!
We’re hosting our annual trick-or-treating bash in the Old Mill District.
- Hot cider from Savory Spice Shop
- A pet costume contest from The Humane Society – Center Plaza
- A reptile petting zoo from the Central Oregon Herpetology Group – Behind Jimmy Johns
- Arts and crafts from the Art Station – Next to Athleta
- Hay rides from Cowboy Carriage – Pickup between Francesca’s and Ben & Jerry’s
Oh, and businesses throughout the Old Mill District handing out treats!Come get your scare on from 4 to 7 p.m on Halloween, Oct. 31.