Let’s get spooky!
After a two-year absence the family-friendly Halloween party returns!
Businesses throughout the Old Mill District will be handing out treats, there’ll be a pet costume contest, live reptiles and more! Come celebrate all things ghoulishly delightful from 4 to 7 p.m. on Halloween, Monday, Oct. 31.
Halloween in the Old Mill District is safe, fun, free of charge and something the whole family can enjoy.
In addition to trick-or-treating, Monday’s Halloween bash will include various activities throughout the district.
- The Humane Society of Central Oregon will host a pet costume contest in Center Plaza, so be sure to think about your furry friends and get creative! Costume contest participants can win as much as $100 in Old Mill District gift cards.
- The Reptile Zone will set up a pop-up shop in the vacant space next to Vanilla Urban Threads, complete with snakes, turtles, and more.
- The Latino Community Association will host Day of the Dead, or Día de Muertos, activities in the former Simply Mac space between Avalon Salon & Spa and Evoke Winery.
- Artists from The Stacks Art Studios & Gallery will be hosting arts and crafts activities out of the former Ticket Mill kiosk next to Anthony’s.
- Wild Child toy store will run a kids and baby costume contest with prizes from Wild Child and Free Spirit Yoga + Fitness + Play. Wild Child will also be handing out sugar-free and candy-free trick-or-treat options.
- Free Spirit Yoga + Fitness + Play will offer open play in their ninja warrior course from 4-7 p.m.
- Savory Spice will provide free hot apple cider samples throughout the evening.
Join the Humane Society of Central Oregon for Howl-o-ween Pet Costume Contest!!
Pre-registration open 4 to 5:15 p.m. at the Humane Society booth in Center Plaza.
5:30 p.m. Judging begins
All companion animals welcome. Ensure that your pet is comfortable in their costume, and temperature sensitive species are kept warm.
Free to enter.
Photos of your pet in costume! Photographer will capture your pet to treasure forever in a digital file. Donation graciously accepted.
HSCO booth will be giving out treats for dogs and cats from 4 to 7 p.m.
For more Halloween activities visit our OMD Blog.