Visit with Santa in Bend, Oregon: Mr. Claus is set to make his rounds in Bend’s Old Mill District
Hold on to your tinsel! Santa is making his pilgrimage down from the North Pole to SantaLand in the Old Mill District on Friday, Nov. 26! That’s right, gather your little turtle doves, grab some warm drinks and come down to SantaLand, a special place where families can drop off letters to Santa, mingle with the elves, sing carols and get their picture taken with the jolly man in red.
He’ll be available to entertain your little sugarplums every Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. starting Thanksgiving weekend through December – Nov. 26-27, Dec. 3-4, Dec. 10-11, Dec. 17-18, and Dec. 21-22. With a little help from the elves, Santa will engage the kiddos in various activities like reading holiday books, opening and reading letters, singing carols and answering questions about life in the North Pole with the reindeer.
Santa schedule in the Old Mill District:
– Friday, Nov. 26, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Saturday, Nov. 27, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Friday, Dec. 3, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Saturday, Dec. 4, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Friday, Dec. 10, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Saturday, Dec. 11, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Friday, Dec. 17, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Saturday, Dec. 18, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
– Tuesday, Dec. 21, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
-Wednesday, Dec. 22, 11 a.m. t0 3 p.m.
It’s our wish to spread holiday cheer but in a way that respects the current health and safety guidelines. Photos and selfies are encouraged, but we ask that spectators maintain proper distance between one another as well as Santa and his special helpers.
May your days be merry and bright, Central Oregon!