Camping in Central Oregon
If a Bend hotel room just won’t do, plan a camp out in Bend, Oregon with your Bend concert. There are several camping areas close to the Les Schwab Amphitheater.
- Visit Bend has a great list of campgrounds and RV parks throughout Central Oregon. Visit Bend is the home of the Bend Ale Trail and the Roundabout Art Route.
- Oregon State Parks highlights fabulous campgrounds throughout the state as well as our closest campground Tumalo State Park on the edge of town.
- Central Oregon Visitor’s Center shows you a mix of campgrounds, RV parks and rental trailers and more throughout the region.
- Deschutes National Forest Stretching 1.6 million acres across Central Oregon, discover one of DNF treasured national forests.
- Cascade Lakes Scenic Byway The Byway passes through the heart of central Oregon, with the towering Cascade Mountains providing a constant backdrop for a recreational paradise that offers first class fishing, boating, hiking and rock climbing.
- Sisters Country Sisters Country, including the charming town of Sisters, Oregon, quaint Camp Sherman, Suttle Lake, Black Butte and Hoodoo.
- Travel Oregon — the Oregon Tourism Commission— provides information, resources and trip planning tools that inspire travel and enhance visitors’ experiences.