LUSH – NOW OPEN
Mon-Sat 10am-7pm l Sun 11am-6pm
Photo Gallery of Lush in Bend
Share your photos with us #OldMillDistrict
Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Store in Bend, Oregon
Lush is opening for contactless pick-up only at this time, Bend customers have two options to shop:
- Place an order online and pick it up at the store.
- Drop by the store where Lush’s staff will help them shop from outside the store, while observing social distancing regulations.
While customers can expect the same highly personalized service Lush is known for, the future in-store experience will look just a little different in order to maintain everybody’s comfort and safety. Below are some of the new health and safety protocols that will be in place once customers are able to shop again in-store. Customers are advised to check the status of their local shop through Lush’s online store locator at www.lushusa.com, Google listing and on local shop Facebook pages.
- Reduced capacity
- 6-feet social distance guide markers
- Access to clean sinks and soap for requested handwashing upon entry (no purchase required)
- Contactless payment only
- Sanitized cash desk and debit terminal after each customer
- Regular sanitization of surfaces throughout the shop
- Compulsory hand washing before staff assist different customers
- New product available if customers are not comfortable purchasing package-free or display product on shelves
- Mandatory face coverings/masks for Lush staff and customers, as required by the state of Oregon
- At this stage, demos will also be paused to maintain hygiene levels
LUSH cosmetics features delightfully fresh and unconventional handmade cosmetics and beauty products for your hair, face, and body. LUSH is a cosmetic and beauty brand that not only makes fun, colorful beauty products but they adhere to six important core company philosophies … they aim to keep your makeup, skin care, and life as simple as possible:
1) Freshest cosmetics (products freshly made and at the peak of their effectiveness)
2) 100% vegetarian (80% of their products are vegan)
3) Ethical buying (sourcing local ingredients and packaging and tracing from plant to processing)
4) Handmade (from all the products to even the store furniture)
5) Naked (as in little to no packaging)
6) Fighting animal testing (cruelty-free products and zero animal testing).
Because of these six guiding core values, you can feel good about what you are buying and putting on your hair, skin and body. Book a complimentary consultation online, or call the Bend store directly.
Subscribe to the Old Mill District’s email alerts for LUSH coupons, in-store specials, and upcoming cosmetic events as they happen.